Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
Loopwheel knits deserve every bit of hype that they get. The mill that produces this fabric for The Real McCoy's only turns out a few hundred meters of fabric a day across all all their loopwheel machines, with each one gently knitting half a meter per hour. The gravity fed nature of these machines, slow rotational speed, and number of yarns coming in (only 2 to 6 yarns, rather than dozens) produce the softest, lowest tension knit possible.
True to their nature, The Real McCoy's has the highest standards around when it comes to the quality of the fabric they accept for their knits. This might not show up right away, but when you've still got this hoodie twenty years from now, it matters quite a bit.
For warmer seasons The Real McCoy's produce a 9oz loopwheel knit without the flocking on the inside - resulting in a knit that is just as comfortable and durable, but a bit more breathable. With raglan sleeves for comfort and mobility, this sweatshirt ensures that loopwheel knits can comfortably remain a part of your wardrobe year round.
Runs true to size, will stretch with wear and shrink with washing. Wash cold, lay flat to dry.
- 100% cotton
- 9oz loopwheel fabric exclusively knit for TRMC
- Raglan sleeves
- Non-brushed interior
- Runs true to size
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size Medium
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Gen is indestructible
Wash cold, lay flat to dry.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.