Wabash print fabrics, popularized by the J.L. Stifel and Sons company in the early 20th century, are workwear stalwarts despite only about 30 years of total production. The Real McCoy's have produced one of the best wabash stripe fabrics we've ever handled for this jacket, under their 8 Hour Union sub-label.
This spectacular wabash is sewn up in a early 20th century chore coat block with brass buttons and snaps (all the hardware is custom for The Real McCoy's), with a true work-wear fit.
Runs large, check the size chart before ordering. Expect about 0.5" of shrink with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 100% cotton wabash stripe cloth
- Custom brass hardware
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Vintage details including cigarette pocket
- Runs very large, check size chart
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.