Kapital is undoubtedly one of our most unique brands, as well as one of our favorites. From their iconic Ring Coats and Century Denim, to the scarves and bandannas we love so much, to their patchwork and Kountry pieces, and everything else they make, Kapital is a brand that has earned their reputation of style, brilliance, and just a hint of madness.
The fabric is a 100% cotton, Indigo dyed feather weave denim, that will fade over time with wear and washing. Clocking in at just 5oz, it's a great weight for a shirt, and feels noticeably lighter than the jacket version of this fabric. Kapital have "pattern matched" the bottom of this shirt, cutting the hem of each garment along the pattern, allowing the hem to follow the shape of the feathers.
The fit is really, really good for a western shirt. With a long, slim (but not narrow) body, you can wear it tucked in for a more traditional styling, or leave it untucked and show off the hem. Two slanted chest pockets and an angled front & back yoke communicate the "western" element of this western shirt, and the cut handles the other part.
Fits true to size. Minimal shrinkage (though some color loss) expected with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 100% cotton body
- 5oz denim
- Feather pattern
- Snap closure
- Slim fit
- Frayed "feather" hem
- Western yoke
- Two chest pockets
- True to size
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Custom labels
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size Large / 4
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Fits true to size for a relaxed fit. Wash cold, hang dry.
|Small / 2
|Medium / 3
|Large / 4
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.