Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
The Real McCoy's leather jackets are produced to a standard higher than just about any other in the world. Even the carefully managed supply chains of the luxury houses can't touch what goes into each of these jackets. They are atelier-made at The Real McCoy's headquarters in Kobe, start to finish by a single craftsperson.
Inspired by a vintage jacket in The Real McCoy's private archive, the Mobster is a stellar reproduction of a 1930s style leather jacket. Featuring a custom vegetable tanned Shinki horsehide with that was pit tanned, which is an old school method of leather tanning that involves soaking it in a large pit of tanning liquors for months. The Mobster has two handwarmer pockets with ball chain zips (a very common detail in the 1930's). It's lined with a black wool serge twill, providing good insulation but still breathing well in warmer weather.
Underarm gussets on the back of the sleeves give additional freedom of movement, so you never have to fight the jacket while wearing it. Snap closure belt loops surround the hem of the jacket, allowing you to throw on your favorite belt for a snug fit - if that's your jam.
These run on the larger side, if you're between sizes, you may want to size down.
- Vegetable tanned Shinki Horsehide
- Pit-tanned leather
- Wool serge lining
- Zip closure handwarmer pockets
- Button cuffs
- Belt loops with snaps
- Fits slightly large
- Custom Labels
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 38
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 32" waist
Gen can visit anyone's dreams
Fits true to size.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.