The best things are often the subtle things. OrSlow denim is very subtle, and very rewarding. Based on (as the name would imply) denim overalls from the 1930s, these are your classic indigo overalls executed with OrSlow's signature levels of detail and comfort.
The fabric is of particular note. Just like OrSlow's 107 Ivy Fit, these are sewn up in their proprietary 100% cotton 13.5oz Japanese selvedge denim, a lower tension fabric with a soft hand and hairy texture. OrSlow has given it a one wash treatment, handling most of the initial shrinkage and color wash, as well as relaxing the fabric into something that's broken in from the moment you put it on.
The fit is classic, with a relaxed waist, high rise, tall bib, straight leg and diamond-shaped back panel. They're built to last, with double and triple needle felled-seams and heavy wreath-and-star buttons at the hips and chest pocket. Speaking of pockets, these here overalls have 9, including the coin, pen, & hip pocket (as well as the usual front and back pockets).
True to size - check the size chart to find your fit. These will stretch slightly with wear and then come back in after a wash. Cold wash, hang dry.
- 100% cotton
- Proprietary 13.5oz Japanese selvedge denim
- 9 pockets
- Hairy, slightly slubby texture
- Wreath-and-star buttons
- Brass buckles
- Bar tack reinforcements
- Felled seams
- Custom labels
- One wash
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Straight fit
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 3 (Medium)
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.