Freenote's 13oz Shifter tees are surprisingly comfortable for their weight and thickness, giving them a "tough but fair" demeanor. They're made from a custom 100% cotton knit fabric that is produced here in the USA, and then sewn together in LA. This substantial (13oz is no joke) knit uses open-ended cotton yarns, giving the fabric a very dry hand that feels cool and comfortable to wear in spite of its thickness.
These are not tubular knit in order to allow for shaping of the side seams from the chest down, giving a clean silhouette. Continuing the vintage-look through to the colors, Freenote chose yarn dye for more consistent and long last color throughout.
True to size. Rinsed, so minimal shrink with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 100% cotton
- 13oz knit
- Yarn dyed
- Label made in Italy
- Wash cold, hang dry
- True to size
- Made in USA
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.