Using the same custom open-ended 13oz USA-knit cotton as their t-shirts, Freenote has pulled together a great fall henley. Using an open-ended yarn creates a rougher, worn-in feel from the start, with a dry hand. When combined with a garment dye and wash, the result is a vintage look from day one.
This henley is a true layering piece, it can go alone, over the top of t-shirt, or under a flannel. Flat lock construction throughout, with cotton binding from Japan; a custom label and buttons from Italy; and a hit of contrast chambray inside the place come together to make an outstanding garment.
True to size. No shrink with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 13oz 100% cotton open-ended jersey, knit in the USA
- Flat lock seams
- Custom mother of pearl fisheye buttons from Italy
- 1/8" double needle hems
- Contrast chambray on interior placket
- Cotton binding from Japan
- Custom label made in Italy
- True to size
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in USA
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.