Sold out of the size you need? We can probably get your size made to order. Contact us for more information.
Wesco's Mister Lou Engineer Boots have been a shop favorite from day one. Sewn up with vintage details including a narrow shaft, triple needle stitching throughout, a half-sole and that coveted V-stitch on the backstay. It's the perfect blend of Wesco's vintage styling and bombproof construction.
This run comes in an all-American Horween Brown CXL leather - sturdy and reliable, CXL is one of the best boot leathers on the market. The brown dye doesn't fully penetrate the hide during the finishing process, resulting in a brown boot with a light tan tea core - for a less dramatic tea core patina over time.
This latest edition Mister Lou has solid brass roller buckles, custom Wesco Dr. Sole half-sole and heel combinations, and a narrower shaft and tightened up heel cup (compared to some older model Wesco Engineer Boots).
The MP1339 last that these are built on runs narrow, so the E width wears like a D. Take one-half size smaller than your Brannock size.
- Brown Horween Chromexcel leather
- 10" height from top of shaft to top of heel
- Narrowed shaft
- Snugger heel cup
- 1930's style stitching
- V-stitch on backstay
- Waxed midsole edges
- Stitchdown construction - fully rebuildable
- Solid brass roller buckles
- Custom Wesco Dr. Sole half-sole and heel
- Spring steel shanks
- Motor Patrol 1339 last
- Choose 0.5 size smaller than Brannock device size
- Made in USA
Choose 0.5 size smaller than your Brannock device size.
Choose the same size as your Red Wing Iron Ranger or Alden Barrie last size.
Choose 0.5 size bigger than your Viberg 2030 last size.
If your feet run wider than D width, choose a half size larger than our recommendation above.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.