LOOKING FOR AN OUT OF STOCK SIZE? CLICK HERE TO PRE-ORDER.
The Vanishing Point is our personal holy grail leather jacket. Stripped down, but not too much, with just the right details. We had it constructed in a natural veg-tan Italian horsehide to create a jacket that will show every mark and scar of all your adventures. This hide will darken over time with exposure to the elements, creating a jacket that's truly your own in every way.
Horsehide has significantly more character than steer hide, with much more variation from hide to hide. Each jacket will be slightly different; marks, scars, and imperfections are to be expected and normal.
Simmons Bilt was a natural choice for our partner in this endeavor, having taken their name from a short-lived leather jacket company based right here in Oakland in the early 20th century. They were one of the first companies to adopt zippers for their jackets, and the ball-chain zipper pull was a signature detail for them.
The silhouette is a cafe-racer with a proper collar, making for a jacket that's equally at home on the bike, or out for drinks with friends. The two hand pockets have zippers, as does the welt chest pocket; there are two interior snap-closure chest pockets as well. Shoulder gussets as mobility, and side-adjuster tabs keep things trim.
- Natural veg-tan 1.2mm horsehide from Italy
- Riri zippers
- 2 zippered hand-pockets
- 2 interior chest pockets with snap closure
- Single exterior zipper welt pocket
- Shoulder gussets for mobility
- Zippered wrist closures
- Kowalski not included
- Side adjuster tabs
- True to size
- Made in Scotland
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Custom and other sizes available; contact us for more info.
We're on vacation until January 24. Orders will take longer to process and we will be slower responding to e-mails.
Read more about what's affected.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free (please wait for us to notify you that your order is ready)
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.