Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
Based on fleece military trousers issued waaaaay back in the 2000s, these are among the most modern pieces that McCoy's have reproduced. A perfect alternative to sweatpants, these are one step classier, with a carrot cut fit and 50% more pockets than your average pair of sweats.
The fabric is a custom cotton/acrylic blend fleece, that utilizes the softness and comfort of cotton as well as the durability and insulation of the added acrylic. Intensely soft and comfortable, the fabric will pill as the nap of the fleece patinas from a tight, fuzzy texture to a more uneven, furry one, becoming even softer with washing and wear.
Cut with a high rise, these feature a relaxed top block, roomy thigh, and carrot-shaped taper down to a small (but not narrow) leg opening. The elasticated waistband has a surprising amount of give, and can be further adjusted with the internal drawstring that runs through the waist. Two side entry pockets give you somewhere for your hands, and a single rear zip pocket is useful for storing your more important objects.
Fits true to size. Minimal shrinkage with cold wash and hang dry.
- Custom cotton/acrylic blend fleece
- Tapered fit
- Elasticated waist
- Drawstring waistband
- Two side entry pockets
- Single rear pocket with coil zip
- High rise
- Custom labels
- True to size
- Wash cold, dry delicate
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size Medium
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Fits true to size. Wash cold, hang dry or tumble-dry on delicate.
||27" - 31"
||28" - 32"
||30" - 34"
||31" - 36"
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.