Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
The challenge of making a perfect reproduction garment is that the source material is often not perfect, and even somewhat low quality. The Real McCoy's are excellent at walking the line between producing an exact replica and creating a high quality garment that is true to the spirit of the original.
The "War Model" jeans produced between 1942 and 1946 were hastily sewn, with random buttons used, and unfinished edges all over the interior of the garment. A heavy denim (by the standards of the time) was used for durability, but rivets were minimized due to war time rationing. The sewing was hasty and inconsistent especially on pockets and belt loops.
Lot S003 from The Real McCoy's captures the essence of these jeans while sewing to their high standards. The denim is a custom 14.3oz unsanforized denim developed specifically for this jean. The stitching on the waistband, belt loops, and pockets is irregular on purpose to replicate the originals; and the pocket bags and fly are not finished off for the same reason.
The fit on these has a high rise and a full leg.
True to size. Wash cold, hang dry.
- 100% cotton
- 14.3oz Japanese selvedge denim
- 100% cotton thread
- WWII details
- Irregular stitching
- Heavy herringbone twill pocket bags
- Custom iron rivets
- Deerskin patch
- True to size
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made In Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.