Sold out of the size you need? We can probably get your size made to order. Contact us for more information.
The latest S&S Exclusive Wesco boot, these are built on Wesco's excellent "Mister Lou" configuration, vintage details are found throughout - including a narrow shaft, triple needle stitching, custom half-sole, and the coveted V-stitch on the backstay. It's the perfect blend of Wesco's vintage styling and rock-solid construction.
These are sewn up in a thick and shiny undyed horsebutt from Italy. With a glossy-smooth surface and subtle grain texture, this natural leather features minor cosmetic imperfections throughout like scars and freckles - this is a deliberate aspect of the leather and not a defect.
With no dye applied to the hides, this leather will patina dramatically, taking on color from sunlight, moisture, and whatever you happen to be stomping around in. Being horsebutt, this leather will form gentle rolls (rather than the creasing more characteristic of cowhide) with wear.
This limited edition model has solid brass roller buckles, custom Wesco Dr. Sole half-sole and heel combinations, and a narrower shaft and tightened up heel cup (compared to the 7400).
The MP1339 last that these are built on runs narrow, so the E width wears like a D. Take one-half size smaller than your Brannock size.
- Natural Maryam horsebutt from Italy
- 10" height from top of shaft to top of heel
- Narrowed shaft
- Snugger heel cup
- 1930's style stitching
- V-stitch on backstay
- Waxed midsole edges
- Stitchdown construction - fully rebuildable
- Solid brass roller buckles
- Dr. Sole half-sole and heel
- Spring steel shanks
- Motor Patrol 1339 last
- Choose 0.5 size smaller than Brannock device size
- Made in USA
We reference Brannock sizing for our footwear. The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the world's footwear industry. Most better quality footwear stores will have one.
Choose 0.5 size smaller than your Brannock device size.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.