Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
This particular garment is a reproduction of a U.S. Army parka from World War II. The official name is, in fact, "Parka, Field, Cotton, O.D.", breaking out of the usual numbering system. These are rarely seen, which makes this a very special release.
The fabric is the heavy cotton sateen used in The Real McCoy's M-1951, M-65. It's a better-than-the-original custom fabric, that retains all the character of the vintage pieces without compromising the quality that The Real McCoy's are known for. This fabric wears in amazingly, and if you give it a wash and quick dry, really takes on a vintage appearance.
All of the trims are custom-made for The Real Coy's as well, including the urea buttons, and drawcords.
True to size, take your usual size for the intended fit.
- 100% cotton
- Custom heavyweight sateen
- Urea buttons
- Wooden beads on drawstrings
- True to size
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.