Rolling Dub Trio are produced in small batches from the Tokyo-based "The Boots Factory", the name of the production wing of RDT. Inspired by vintage styles, Rolling Dub Trio designs are unique, featuring inspired twists and always using the highest quality materials on the market.
Utilizing old world construction methods, from two-row stitchdown to 360 flat welts, Rolling Dub Trio footwear is built not only to last, but to be fully rebuildable and recraftable over time. Featuring heavy, precise stitchwork and cleanly cut uppers - Rolling Dub Trio's footwear is as handsome as it is strong and comfortable.
Built on the classic a new RDT last, the Griffin is an excellent option for those not interested in the heavy-duty perforated cap toe of the Roots Boots. The otherwise fairly similar silhouette is still a knockout, with a logger heel, sleek rounded toe, and low profile sole. This edition stands at an elegant 8.5" height, giving them a sleek and stately impression.
The leather is serious - Italian tea core horsebutt, hand-selected and then given a final oil treatment in Japan before being cut and sewn into boots. The leather is quite stiff initially, but over time will relax as it breaks in and takes the shape of your foot. The expertly selected horsebutt will form appealing rolls as it wears in, differing from the more tight creases that aged cowhide will develop.
They're finished with tonal antiqued brass hardware, a combination of 4 eyelets and 5 speed hooks with one final top eyelet, all of which close up with rawhide laces. They stand on custom "THE BOOTS FACTORY" rubber cork outsoles and heels, and feature a full kip leather lining.
These are built on the Munson Last, for the best fit, we suggest going down 1 full size from Brannock. If you have particularly wide feet, you may only need to size down 0.5 from Brannock.
- Black Italian horsebutt leather
- Tea core
- Italian kip lining
- Custom RDT last
- Gusseted tongue
- Oil finish
- 8.5" height
- Goodyear flat welt
- The Boots Factory rubber outsole
- Tonal midsole & heel stack
- The Boots Factory heel
- Plain toe
- Tonal hardware
- 4 eyelets & 3 speed hooks
- Pull tab at heel
- Custom labels
- Made in Japan
We reference Brannock sizing for our footwear. The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the world's footwear industry. Most better quality footwear stores will have one.
Built on a new custom Rolling Dub Trio Last
Need help with sizing? Contact us.
- Narrow and low volume feet:
- 1 size smaller than Brannock
- D-Width and average volume feet:
- 1 size smaller than Brannock
- E & EE-Width and high volume feet:
- 0.5 size smaller than Brannock
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.