OrSlow's French Work Pants are a bestseller at S&S, and for good reason. Always cut from high quality season-specific fabrics, the fit is exceptional - with a high rise, full thigh, partially elasticated waistband, and slight taper to a comfortable leg opening.
Sewn up from a soft, 100% cotton HBT (herringbone twill) that has been given a rinse to account for shrinkage. With an immediately broken-in feel, these will only grow softer over time. Herringbone also makes an excellent warm weather fabric, as the weave allows the fabric to breathe more easily.
These feature a button fly, with two slant hand pockets, two rear bucket pockets, and a single utility pocket on the thigh. The partially elasticated waistband makes for a secure and easy fit without a belt, though belt loops are present should you need to further adjust the fit or dress them up a bit.
Fits true to size - the elasticated waist can expand by about 3" from its relaxed measurement. Minimal shrinkage expected with cold wash and hang dry.
- 100% cotton
- Navy HBT
- Button fly
- Partially elasticated waist
- Utility pocket on right thigh
- Slightly tapered fit
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Custom labels
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Jared wears a size 2 (Small)
Gen's sizing specs are:
5'10" and 165lbs
36" chest and 31" waist
Due to the elasticated waistband, you can wear 2 different sizes for a slimmer or roomier fit.
For a slimmer fit, choose the size where the larger waist measurement is closest to your actual waist size [Size 32" waist - choose size 1 (XS)]
For a roomier fit, choose the size where the larger waist measurement is approximately 2" larger than your actual waist size [Size 32" waist - choose size 2 (Small).
The elasticated waist can expand approximately 4" from its relaxed measurement. Minimal shrinkage expected with cold wash and hang dry.
||28" - 32"
||30" - 34"
||32" - 36"
||34" - 38"
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.