100% of profits from the sales of this tee will be donated to the
COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund for LA Garment Workers.
We’ve been saying the same thing since we opened: Own fewer, better things.
We take this view because we’ve spent time on the front lines of production and sourcing, and understand that apparel sits at a very uncomfortable intersection of environment, waste, labor, and race issues.
Everything we sell, and everything we wear starts with agriculture, and passes through many more hands than most people consider.
Fast fashion and cheap clothing rely on supply chains that exploit mostly brown and black women. 80% of the textile workers worldwide are women of color, most of whom do not get paid a living wage.
Fast fashion also relies on getting the cheapest possible inputs, regardless of the resulting longevity of the garment or the environmental impact.
The waste generated by disposal of cheap clothing is staggering, and for the most part, cannot be up-cycled or reused, and certainly will not be sitting in the bins for a future generation of resellers to find and sell on Depop.
Additionally, as part of our efforts for social justice and mutual aid in 2020, 100% of gross profits from the sales of these tees will be donated to the COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund for LA Garment Workers.
- 100% of gross profits from the sale of this Tee will be donated to the
Covid-19 Emergency Relief Fund for LA Garment Workers
- 8oz 100% cotton fabric
- 30/1 yarn count jersey fabric
- Micro-denier damask weave labels
- True to size
- Wash cold, hang dry
- No shrinkage expected with cold wash and hang dry
- Made in Los Angeles
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 40
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
True to size. No shrinkage expected with cold wash and hang dry.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.