About as classic a cut as D-pockets come, Y'2's Vintage Horse D-Pocket Double Riders jacket has all the expected trimmings: epaulets, bi-swing back, snap lapels, a western back yoke, and low profile belt loops around the hem (should you wish to add a belt). Opposite the D-pocket, a single zip handwarmer pocket can be found, so you have somewhere to put your right hand when it gets cold out.
The Vintage Horse leather is a specialized tea-core leather, with a base brown dye applied to the hides, and the black coat only being applied to the top during the finish process. Consequently, as the jacket ages, the brown core will slowly peek through the black surface of the leather. Additionally, scuffs and scratches will highlight the brown sublayer - the hides are also finished with a high gloss, giving the jacket a powerful vintage shine when brand new.
The horsehide comes in at a comfortable 1.4mm thickness, substantial, but quick to break in and take the shape of the wearer's body. Creases will form quickly on the glossy outer shell of the jacket, and these areas will be the first to display the brown core over time.
The fit is pretty standard, running true to size, with an average (not slim) fit through the chest. The horsehide is fairly supple even before break in, and two massive gussets hidden beneath the back panels give an incredible range of movement with ease. The hardware is all stainless, with tonal horsehide pull tabs at the end of each zipper. The body is lined with a soft 100% cotton brushed houndstooth flannel, while the sleeves are lined in a smooth and cool 100% nylon fabric.
Fits true to size. Do not wash, dry or dry clean.
- 1.4mm hand dyed vegetable tanned horsehide
- Black tea core leather
- 100% cotton body lining
- 100% nylon sleeve lining
- Zip cuffs
- Stainless hardware
- 5 total pockets
- Belt loops around the hem
- Western back yoke
- Double hidden gusset back
- Custom labels
- Fits true to size
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 40
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Gen correctly called Bitcoin a moneylaundering scam in 2010
Fits true to size.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.