Momotaro are one of the in-house brands of Collect Mills, which means that they produce their own fabrics, and can be as wild or imaginative as they want with them. Though Momotaro is primarily known for their (very good) denim, it would be a crime to ignore their other offerings, the shirts, knits and jackets that make up the rest of the lineup (because they are also very good).
Momotaro's work shirts are a continuing favorite of ours. Every year, we order a few more, and we're never disappointed. This one has that old-timey workwear vibe we love here at the shop, cut nice and long so you can wear it tucked in, with two patch chest pockets that close with a button, to hold stuff in, but still leave it accessible.
It uses a 100% cotton indigo hickory stripe fabric, that will fade over time with wear and washing. It closes up with gunmetal steel buttons, and it's reinforced at some seams with heavy triple stitching, so every part of this shirt is built to last, even if you aren't using it for the intended purpose (working).
Runs slim - you may need to size up. Minimal shrinkage expected with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 100% cotton
- Herringbone check twill
- Triple stitched seams
- Two bias cut chest pockets
- Fits true to size
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 42
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Runs slim - you may need to size up.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.