The Wendell Pant first debuted in Indigofera's SS19 Forest City collaboration with wilderness painter and author Coyotethunder, with garments intended for trekking through the woods, and drinking cold beer in the city. Double knee, high rise, triple-needle stitched straight-legged work pants. Maybe not what you thought you needed to throw in your wardrobe, but when Indigofera makes something, it's worth a second look.
These are sewn up in Indigofera's custom Smithson Canvas, a 13oz basket-woven cotton canvas developed and produced exclusively for Indigofera in Japan. The canvas is sulfur died, giving it a rich black color that will fade to a soft gray over time. Initially, the fabric is stiff, dry, and a bit crunchy - but over time it will break in and relax, becoming more comfortable, but no less hardy.
The fit is excellent, with a nice tall rise, full thighs, and a straight leg. The double knees feature openings at the bottom, where knee pads could be inserted if desired, and the outer left leg features a small tool pocket. Custom Indigofera copper rivets reinforce stress points, making sure these hold up to whatever you decide to throw at them.
True to size. Wash cold, hang dry.
- 100% cotton
- 13oz Japanese custom Smithson canvas
- Basket woven canvas
- 9oz canvas pocket bags
- Sulfur died
- Double knee
- Button fly
- Triple needle stitching
- Custom hardware
- Wash cold, hang dry
- True to size
- Made in Portugal
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 30
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Gen walked a mile in 3 minutes
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.