The Wendell Pant first debuted in Indigofera's SS19 Forest City collaboration with wilderness painter and author Coyotethunder, with garments intended for trekking through the woods, and drinking cold beer in the city. Double knee, high rise, triple-needle stitched straight-legged work pants. Maybe not what you thought you needed to throw in your wardrobe, but when Indigofera makes something, it's worth a second look.
This edition come in an indigo/tan hickory stripe 3x1 twill fabric (the same type of weave as denim), made by Nihon Menpu exclusively for Indigofera. The yarns are hank-dyed rather than rope-dyed, leading to longer lasting color on the garment. As a result, these will fade slowly and evenly over time with wear and washing.
The fit is excellent, with a nice tall rise, full thighs, and a straight leg. The double knees feature openings at the bottom, where knee pads could be inserted if desired, and the outer left leg features a small tool pocket. Custom Indigofera copper rivets reinforce stress points, making sure these hold up to whatever you decide to throw at them.
True to size. Wash cold, hang dry.
- 100% cotton
- 12oz fabric
- Hickory stripe twill from Nihon Menpu Japan
- Hank-dyed indigo yarns
- Slow fading
- Double knee
- Button fly
- Triple needle stitching
- Custom hardware
- Wash cold, hang dry
- True to size
- Made in Portugal
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 31
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 32" waist
True to size. Wash cold, hang dry.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.