We're proud to introduce an all-new version of Viberg's engineer boot that is based on early 1950s vintage style engineer boots with a sleek, flat profile toebox. It is built on their 2060 last, which is similar to the 2030 with increased volume in the instep to allow for a pull-on boot. It is built with their mainstay stitchdown construction, an extraordinarily robust way to build a boot.
The inspiration for this boot is 1950's engineer boots with a flat toe-box, pointed straps, Western-style paneling, and a scalloped shaft opening. The overall appearance is perfect for those that prefer the look of early engineer boots. Adding to the package, deadstock Cat's Paw heels and custom Japanese brass roller buckles
Horween's Natural Waxed Flesh is a great leather that requires minimal maintenance and has a exceptional patina potential, especially for engineer boots. We've been using waxed flesh in other boots for years, and it can't be beat for maintainability, comfort, and aging. It will have some light surface marks, which can be buffed out with a brush and some Venetian cream. These are a waxed flesh, so any variations when new will blend into the patina the boots develop over the course of their life.
Take one size smaller than your Brannock size. If you have narrow feet, take 1 & 1/2 sizes smaller than Brannock. Choose your same size as Viberg 2030 last.
- Natural Horween waxed flesh upper
- 2060 last - sizing similar to 2030 last
- Stitchdown construction
- Partially structured toe
- Antique midsole edges
- Custom brass roller buckles from Japan
- Deadstock Cat's Paw heels
- Rolled top edges
- 9" shaft height; 10 5/8" total height from ground.
- Lined vamp, unlined shaft
- Take one size smaller than Brannock size (1.5 if you have narrow feet)
- Made in Victoria, BC, Canada
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.