Established in 1996 by silversmith Kazuya Ito, First Arrows has been producing handmade silver jewelry in their Tokyo workshop since day 1. They have grown from Kazuya being the sole craftsperson to a full team, all while continuing to keep everything truly made by hand.
For their materials, they primarily use 950 silver, which is 95% silver/5% copper; 925 silver for parts that need more hardness after shaping; 18K gold for longevity of wear without compromising on the essence of the the material; and genuine turquoise.
Each piece is finished inside and out, with painstaking attention to detail.
The themes are inspired by, rather than derivative of Navajo jewelry, and uniquely executed by First Arrows.
This pendant is a great centerpiece to wear alone, or with other First Arrow's pieces.
- 950 silver with 18K sun
- 2.83" x 0.63"
- Handmade in Tokyo, Japan
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.