Produced in collaboration with Industyle Tokyo, the Vessel Blazer is one of the most advanced pieces 1st PAT-RN has made to date. The high-density 100% cotton knit developed by Numajiri Textile Laboratory of Tokyo has a compact textile structure with a great deal of mechanical stretch.
The patterning and cutting is done with Maruwa Textile Industry's Fourth Dimension Cutting System, allowing for exceptional fit with extraordinary comfort. This particular patterning system was originally used by JAXA (Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency) to design spacesuits before being applied to earthbound garments.
The construction is also completely new, utilizing the 4DS advanced stitching system to create shape in the garment and extra-flat seams.
All of this advanced apparel technology paired with 1st PAT-RN's fantastic design and fit produces one of the best blazers we've ever pulled on. Due to the intensive nature of the production of this garment, only 75 were produced.
These run slightly small, check the size chart to be sure of your size. If you're between sizes, go down for a trim modern fit, or up for a classic fit. Dry clean only for best results.
- 100% cotton piece-dyed high-density jersey
- Custom knit fabric exclusively for this piece
- Italian brass buttons
- Limited 75pc run worldwide
- Dry clean only for best results
- Runs small, size up
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
We're on vacation until January 24. Orders will take longer to process and we will be slower responding to e-mails.
Read more about what's affected.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free (please wait for us to notify you that your order is ready)
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.