Warehouse & Co came about in 1995, as the final members of the Osaka 5, the collective responsible for driving the vintage and selvedge denim boom of the 1990s. Founded by former Evisu and Full Count employees, the twin brothers Kenji and Kenichi Shiotani, Warehouse is known for their meticulous detail and considered construction.
A well-aged reproduction of the classic USN work dungaree jacket. First issued in the early 1900s, this jacket stayed in issue all the way through the Second World War. Made out of denim, with two patch pockets at the bottom front of the jacket and a shawl collar, the full uniform included a pair of work pants made from the same denim.
Given Warehouse's custom washing and aging treatment, this jacket looks and feels well lived in from day one, while still being brand new. As with our other Japanese brands, Warehouse doesn't use lasers or assembly lines to fade and age their denim - they've instead developed a highly artistic (and secretive) process developed from decades of experience making clothing, as well as historical research and studying vintage clothing and how it has aged.
Cut just like the original, down to the patch pockets, shawl collar, and naval brass buttons.
True to size for a relaxed fit. Wash cold, hang dry.
- 100% cotton
- Selvedge denim
- Double patch pockets
- Naval brass buttons
- Shawl collar
- Washed, aged for authenticity
- Runs true to size for a relaxed fit
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.