A dead-on repro of a wartime USMC t-shirt in bottle green; researched, developed and manufactured in Japan by the John Lofgren workshop for ELMC.
In order to get the look and feel of the original, a special yarn type known as 'Raffy' was made up of American Supima cotton, Egyptian cotton and Turfan cotton. This was then tubular knit on the rare vintage loopwheel machines at a their signature low tension, creating a soft hand with no side seams. The sewing is mil-spec, identical to the original; as is the bottle-green shade.
Runs small, size up. Some shrink with a cold wash and hang dry, but will stretch back out over tag size with wear.
- Loopwheel cotton
- No side seams
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Runs small, size up
- Made In Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
We're on vacation until January 24. Orders will take longer to process and we will be slower responding to e-mails.
Read more about what's affected.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free (please wait for us to notify you that your order is ready)
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.