Warehouse & Co came about in 1995, as the final members of the Osaka 5, the collective responsible for driving the vintage and selvedge denim boom of the 1990s. Founded by former Evisu and Full Count employees, the twin brothers Kenji and Kenichi Shiotani, Warehouse is known for their meticulous detail and considered construction.
We're long time fans of Monkey Pants here at the shop. This iconic military garment, with it's unusual pocket configuration and relaxed fit, has been present in our shop for years, with us stocking multiple interpretations from different brands as time has passed.
Now, Warehouse steps up to the plate and delivers their fantastic take on the Monkey Pant. Sewn up in a lightweight, breathable, 100% cotton olive drab HBT, with tonal (lighter drab) paneling at the pockets, belt loops, and inside the waistband. It's also got stitched breathing holes for extra ventilation, in case the fit and fabric weren't enough.
On that note, these are a great pant for hot weather, between the breathable fabric, relaxed fit, and additional gussets and holes for more airflow, the Monkey Pants are very at home in warm climates. The fit is very accommodating as well, with a nice tall rise and roomy thighs.
Three big pockets, two at the hips and one across the rear, give you places to put a shocking amount of stuff, and all three pockets seal up safely with custom Warehouse & Co black donut buttons.
These run small - most people go up one full size. Rinsed, but we suggest a cold wash and hang dry.
- 100% cotton herringbone twill
- Tonal lining and trim
- High rise
- Wide leg
- Stitched airholes
- Three pockets
- Custom hardware
- Runs small, size up
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 32
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.