Mike Hodis and his brand Runabout Goods aren't household names to most people who appreciate heritage clothing and Americana, but they should be. From his workshop in Los Angeles California, Mike designs and produces some of the nicest apparel in the game, and does so quietly. Keen eyes however, will immediately notice the quality and thoughtfulness in everything he produces.
While it may not be the case everywhere, those of us with even a shred of common sense have become accustomed to wearing masks for the safety of ourselves and others, regardless of the decisions of governments the world over. For those who find themselves wearing a mask for extended periods of time, the Universal Strap is a great way to take some pressure off your ears while still keeping your face covered.
Elastic ear straps settle snugly under the snaps at each end of the universal strap, which rests across the back of your head while worn, giving you a secure and comfortable fit for hours at a time.
One size fits all, recommended for masks with elastic straps.
- 100% cotton khaki herringbone
- "Runabout" stamped leather label
- Twin double prong snaps with tan enamel finish
- Great for those with sensitive ears
- One size fits all
- Made in Los Angeles, USA
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only shipping international orders (except Canda) via DHL. We've had issues with USPS international shipments becoming lost in transit.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.