The Real McCoy's leather jackets are produced to a standard higher than just about any other in the world. Even the carefully managed supply chains of the luxury houses can't touch what goes into each of these jackets. They are atelier-made at The Real McCoy's headquarters in Kobe, start to finish by a single craftsperson.
The G-1 is one of the longest running US military garments of all time. Produced for the Navy starting in the 1940's, production continues to the present day. It's a close cousin to the A-2, but with a taller ribbed waistband, a mouton collar, and buttons replacing the snaps on the pockets. A bi-swing back was added for more mobility in the tight cockpits of the Navy planes in addition to those changes.
Using a soft vegetable tanned goatskin, the jacket is rayon lined and finished with a mouton fur collar. All trims are custom for The Real McCoy's, including the zipper. This version is based on one of many contractor variants of the jacket, but done up to the standards of The Real McCoy's.
True to size.
- Vegetable Tanned Goatskin (Aniline Finish)
- Mouton Shearling Collar
- McCoy Wire Zipper
- Inside Snap Pocket
- Rayon Lining
- Wool Ribbings
- True to size
- Made in Japan
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 40
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Fits true to size. If you're between sizes, size up. Hand wash and hang dry only.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.