Finding an original B-10 is damn near impossible these days. Thankfully, The Real McCoy's has made the most faithful reproduction around of this short-lived classic. It was developed and accepted by the Air Force in 1943, and by late 1944 had been replaced by the B-15, despite the very positive response by pilots and crew.
All the features that made it a great jacket back then apply now. The olive 100% cotton sateen shell combined with the alpaca lining grant it a light weight with freedom of motion, and the mouton collar keeps the wearer toasty warm.
Finishing it off is a period correct Talon zipper with a bell-shaped pull, and urea buttons. The cuffs and waistband are custom-knit for The Real McCoy's.
True to size.
- 100% cotton sateen shell
- Alpaca lining
- Mouton fur collar
- 1940s-repro Talon zippers
- Urea buttons
- True to size
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
True to size.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.