Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
Finding an original B-10 is damn near impossible these days. Thankfully, The Real McCoy's has made the most faithful reproduction around of this short-lived classic. It was developed and accepted by the Air Force in 1943, and by late 1944 had been replaced by the B-15, despite the very positive response by pilots and crew.
All the features that made it a great jacket back then apply now. The olive 100% cotton sateen shell combined with the alpaca lining grant it a light weight with freedom of motion, and the mouton collar keeps the wearer toasty warm.
Finishing it off is a period correct Talon zipper with a bell-shaped pull, and urea buttons. The cuffs and waistband are custom-knit for The Real McCoy's.
True to size.
- 100% cotton sateen shell
- Alpaca lining
- Mouton fur collar
- 1940s-repro Talon zippers
- Urea buttons
- True to size
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
True to size.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only shipping international orders (except Canda) via DHL. We've had issues with USPS international shipments becoming lost in transit.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
View our other policies here
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.