Founded in 1998, Manifattura Ceccarelli is one of the most impressive labels we've encountered. The in-house brand of an Italian garment factory that used to produce goods for Filson, Manifattura Ceccarelli was born out of the passion of its founder, Giuliano Ceccarelli, whose experience in technical apparel is matched only by his passion for nature and the outdoors.
Using the highest quality, most ethically sourced materials - from sustainably harvested 90/10 goose down fill, to virgin wool from sheep that are never subjected to mulesing - then designed and tailored to near perfection, Manifattura Ceccarelli produces some of the best jackets we've ever seen.
Not quite as intense as the goose down jackets offered by Manifattura Ceccarelli, the wool-padded mountain jacket is a testament to the viability of natural fabrics in performance clothing. With it's 100% virgin wool body and waxed cotton sleeves and hood, this jacket is just as good at keeping warmth in as it is at keeping cold (and wind, and water) out. Two external chest pockets close with zip and snap, and a single internal pocket seals up with a zipper as well, so you'll be able to safely store your favorite trinkets and baubles.
Padding the jacket interior is a 100% pure virgin wool, sourced from Sheep that are not subjected to mulesing, a treatment in which a large portion of the sheep's skin on its hindquarters is removed to prevent wool growth. Wool, especially wool of this quality, is the OG technical material - insulating, water-resistant, hygroscopic (meaning it will absorb water or sweat from your body to stop you from being wet), and able to insulate and regulate heat even when wet.
Fits true to size. Spot clean only.
- 100% virgin wool body
- 100% waxed cotton sleeves & hood
- Water-resistant exterior
- 100% cotton lining
- 100% pure virgin wool padding
- 100% Bemberg cupro sleeve lining
- Adjustable, knit storm cuffs
- YKK heavy two-way zips
- Two external pockets
- Single internal pocket
- Custom branded snaps
- Leather hood drawstrings
- Internal elasticated waist drawstrings
- Custom labels
- Spot clean only
- True to size
- Made in Italy
See how we measure - click here.
Fits true to size - choose the size nearest to your chest size. If you're in between sizes - choose the larger size.
Model Gen wears a size 40
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.