With an emphasis on sustainability and transparency, the factory-born brand of Knickerbocker produces exceptional quality goods from their HQ in New York, as well as in partnership with a few specific factories from around the world.
This jacket was designed by Knickerbocker in NYC and then produced by Star Denim in Porto, Portugal. Star Denim is a small, family-owned garment factory with fewer than 20 employees. They specialize in manufacturing jeans, as their name implies, but produce other pieces as well, which are manufactured on the same machines, by the same specialists, as the jeans.
The Twill Field Jacket is your new best friend. It's got two big hand pockets with flaps and a small internal chest pocket give you several places to store things during your day, and a hidden placket means that you don't have to worry about any Dickensian orphans or brave crows stealing the buttons off your jacket as you wear it.
A easy piece of everyday outerwear, the sort of jacket you can just throw on before heading out to run errands, or to walk the dog, and never worry about at all. Simple design meets everyday utility. Sewn up in a 100% cotton heavy twill with a 100% cotton corduroy collar, this jacket has been washed for shrinkage.
Fits large, check our measurements before ordering. Pre-shrunk, so no shrinkage expected with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 100% cotton
- Heavy twill body
- Corduroy collar
- Melamine buttons
- Hidden placket
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Roomy fit
- Custom label
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Portugal
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size Medium
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Fits large. Pre-shrunk, so no shrinkage expected with a cold wash and hang dry.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.