Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
The leather bomber jacket. A staple piece, but incredibly hard to find just the right one. Everything from the leather to the ribbed cuffs need to be perfect, and the fit absolutely has to be spot on.
The Real McCoy's Manufacturing A-2 Jackets hit every point. The fit is longer and slimmer than the vintage pieces (and many other reproduction pieces). The leather is horsehide that has been vegetable pit-tanned, a process that virtually no-one uses, but gives the best results especially with extended wear.
All of the trim and details are also just as exacting. The ribbing is all circular knit 100% wool. All the hardware is custom produced to perfectly replicate the originals, including the neck hook, push stud buttons, and the zipper.
For sizing - these run true to size, with a 42 being roughly a large. Check the measurements, and contact us with any sizing questions. The fit on this has been slightly changed since the last version, and it is slightly shorter, with tighter wrists.
- Custom Shinki vegetable-tanned horsehide outer
- 100% custom wool ribbing
- All cotton thread
- All cotton zipper tape
- Custom produced period hardware
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only shipping international orders (except Canda) via DHL. We've had issues with USPS international shipments becoming lost in transit.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
View our other policies here
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.