Taking its primary inspiration from the vibes of several different vintage pieces, the Desperado Jacket most closely resembles "South Texas Brush Jackets" that saw common wear in the mid 1800s. An entirely original design, it's brimming with impressive little details, like the curved stitching on the cuffs and pockets - which take more time to cut and sew than the typical straight lines.
The fabric is produced by Sugar Cane in Japan, it's a 13oz sulfur dyed double black selvedge denim - a tightly woven midweight denim known for fading like an indigo denim. Sulfur dying results in a rich finished product with reduced colorfastness, leading to a fabric that will fade to gray over time as pigment is lost from wear and washing. The trims (collar, cuffs, pockets) are all done up in a tonal, 100% cotton corduroy.
The front closes up with custom Mister Freedom cast silver tack buttons, and the exterior pockets are reinforced with unmarked copper rivets for extra durability. All the seams on the Desperado Jacket are flat-felled with chainstitching, for additional durability.
This is an Unsanforized fabric, and these jackets will shrink one full size after the first wash. They have been cut large, and will shrink to tag size - effectively making them true to size.
Wash cold, hang dry for minimal shrinkage. Increase temperature of wash for more shrinkage.
- 100% cotton
- Sulfur-dyed Japanese selvedge denim
- 100% cotton tonal black corduroy trims
- 100% cotton thread
- Custom Mister Freedom cast silver tack buttons
- Unmarked copper reinforcement rivets
- Three external pockets
- Single interior pocker
- Interior selvedge ID
- True to size after first wash
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in USA
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches. These are the RAW measurements.
Model Gen wears a size 38
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
This is an Unsanforized fabric, and these jackets will shrink one full size after the first wash. Wash cold, hang dry for minimal shrinkage. Increase temperature of wash for additional shrinkage.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.