The story of this t-shirt is a simple one - we wanted a great fitting tee, with easy to wear colors, and just the right fabric.
The fabric is a 5.25oz, 20/1 cotton spun, dyed, and knit in Los Angeles. The 20/1 count works like this - there's 840 yards of single-ply cotton thread on a spool, and the 20 refers to how many spools in a pound. The higher the number, the finer the yarn, and the softer the shirt. Above 40/1, the fabric becomes too fine to wear in most cases, and we chose 20/1 as a happy medium between a soft hand and a long life.
In order to prevent fading, we went with a reactive dye, which is very stable. The shirts are preshrunk to make sure the tee you get today is the same size in a year. Micro-denier damask weave labels have a soft hand and non-irritating edges, and are also made for us in Los Angeles.
The fit is true. Not slim or skinny, and not super boxy. Wash cold, hang dry. Will not shrink.
- 100% 5.25oz cotton
- 20 single yarns
- Micro-denier damask weave labels
- True to size
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Los Angeles
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only shipping international orders (except Canda) via DHL. We've had issues with USPS international shipments becoming lost in transit.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
View our other policies here
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.