We've been working with 1st PAT-RN for several years now. During this time, we've gotten to know the designers and their vision for a system of dressing. This isn't to be confused with a bland, minimalist "uniform", but rather a rich, interchangeable set of garments that all work seamlessly together. Most remarkably, their pieces work across not just their line, but our entire selection at S&S.
While we've largely steered clear of cargo pants over the years, seeing what Cristiano and Silvia did with this controversial silhouette made us instant converts. It starts with their incredible patterning and fitting skills. These don't slouch, they sit perfectly on the body. The pockets don't bulge or add bulk.
The slub fabric is an exclusive fabric created by 1st PAT-RN, based on a very old military trench coat in their archives. To bring it forward and create a moderns standard, they reworked it with viscose and linen to create a slubby texture with a fluid drape.
True to size in reference to other 1st PAT-RN garments. Check size chart for details. No shrink with a cold wash, hang dry.
- 45% cotton, 39% viscose, 16% linen
Custom fabric, made in Japan
- Corozo nut buttons
- Five patch pockets with buttons, 1 welted pocket
- Full tapered fit
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Italy
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
Extended Winter Return Policy
Orders made between December 5 to December 25 can be returned until January 10, 2021
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.