It only takes a few seconds of handling a Bode garment to understand the incredible complexity and detail in each piece. Concepts are pushed to their logical conclusion, choosing detailed embroidery or hand-beaded designs in place of simpler prints or woven patterns. With their emphasis on one-of-a-kind garments, antique textiles, and truly inspired takes on classic workwear styles, we're incredibly excited to be adding Bode to our lineup.
This extremely soft suede bucket hat features a white rickrack trim, inspired by ornamentation on garments from between 1890 and 1910, when rickrack was most regularly used as an embellishment by sewers in and around New England.
One size. Do not wash.
- 100% pig suede
- Cotton rickrack trim
- Bucket hat
- One size
- Do not wash or dry
- Clean at leather specialist
- Custom woven labels
- Designed in New York
- Made in China
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.