Shockoe sews all of the jeans at their atelier in Richmond, VA. Every single pair has exquisite attention to detail, which reflects the handmade nature of their jeans. Among the many touches that set these apart are the rolled and tucked belt loops for strength, the high-density serging on the fly and inseams for a clean finished interior and the lock-stitched yoke and waistband for strength.
The Slim in Como is sewn up from 12.5 oz. tinted-weft selvedge denim from Candiani Mills, which has a very soft hand, and wears in quickly. The cut is mid-rise, extremely slim through the seat and thighs with a very slim tapered leg. While these are true to size, considering sizing down if you are between sizes as the waist will stretch up to a full size.
- 12.5 oz. selvedge denim from Candiani Mills
- 100% Cotton
- Made in Richmond, VA
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Slim tapered fit
- Fit is true to size. Waist will stretch one full size with wear.
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Fit is true to size. Waist will stretch one full size with wear.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.