Viberg is best known for their stitchdown boots, but Brett has spent considerable time and effort in building out a Goodyear welt production line, including a rare set of machines to channel the insoles. As with all Viberg boots, every step is done by hand in their factory in Victoria, BC.
Their side-zip boot is a sleek boot with a snug fit, giving the appearance of a pull-on with easier access. We chose a combination of a soft black calf suede with a Vibram 705 half sole and heel for a clean look.
The last for these is based on a vintage Argentinian riding boot, with a slightly larger heel cup to accommodate the side-zip.
Take one-half size smaller than your Brannock size. If you have wide feet, take your Brannock size.
- Black calf suede upper leather
- Side Zip boot
- 41464 last (2050 last with larger heelcup)
- Goodyear construction
- Channeled insole
- Partially structured toe
- Natural midsole edges
- Brass zipper with brown tape
- Vibram 700 half sole and heel
- Kip lining
- Take one-half size smaller than your Brannock size
- Made in Victoria, BC, Canada
We reference Brannock sizing for our footwear. The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the world's footwear industry. Most better quality footwear stores will have one.
Choose 0.5 size smaller than your Brannock size, or 0.5 size larger than your Viberg 2030 last size.
If you have wide feet, take the same size as your Brannock device size.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only shipping international orders (except Canda) via DHL. We've had issues with USPS international shipments becoming lost in transit.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
View our other policies here
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.