The Serviceman uses a 7.5oz fabric - it's a medium-heavy fabric weight mask.. It's best worn indoors, or outdoors in a mild climate. If there are hot Summers where you live - wear the Apex Mask or the Coverup Chambray Mask instead.
Mike Hodis and his brand Runabout Goods aren't household names to most people who appreciate heritage clothing and Americana, but they should be. From his workshop in Los Angeles California, Mike designs and produces some of the nicest apparel in the game, and does so quietly. Keen eyes however, will immediately notice the quality and thoughtfulness in everything he produces.
A special, Covid-19 edition release from Runabout, these masks are sure to keep you and your loved ones looking and feeling stylish and healthy. A box pleat design, the Serviceman Mask is sewn up in a 100% cotton 7.5oz khaki herringbone twill fabric, with a 100% poly fusing on the inside of the mask for extra protection and comfort.
The chin pleat at the bottom allows for a comfortable and secure fit across the chin, while an adjustable copper wire across the top seam and two adjustable elastic ear straps complete your new favorite piece of personal protective equipment.
One size fits all. Wash cold, dry delicate. For best results, wash mask frequently. The adjustable copper wire in the nose of the mask is also removable for home laundering. Simply slide the wire out through the small opening in the stitch line at the top right corner of the mask, wash the mask, and then put the wire back.
- 100% cotton outer, 100% poly lining
- 7.5oz khaki herringbone twill outer fabric
- Adjustable copper wire across top seam
- Copper wire can be removed while washing
- Box pleat design
- Adjustable 1/4" elastic ear straps
- One size fits all
- Wash cold, dry delicate
- Wash frequently
- Made in Los Angeles, USA
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only shipping international orders (except Canda) via DHL. We've had issues with USPS international shipments becoming lost in transit.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
View our other policies here
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.