These are build on the sleek 2030 last, which evolved from a Canadian military last - with a low profile silhouette and an almond shaped toe. Military lasts tend to be some of the best fitting out there, because they had to work for a huge variety of feet, and be comfortable for endless days spent on foot.
The leather is an Italian calfskin nubuck, completely vegetable tanned (also pit-tanned using traditional methods, which is when the hide is tanned in a pit, hence the name) and not given a finishing treatment, leaving the leather soft, bright, and subtly textured.
As you wear them, the leather will quickly will darken as it takes in light, moisture, oils, and anything you find yourself stomping around in. Additionally, the soft nubuck outer will scuff to a more suede like texture, giving the leather both tonal and textural shifts over time. The final product is a truly dynamic boot and will age uniquely, in accordance with how each person wears them.
It's finished with a perforated cap toe, 4 antique brass eyelets with 3 speed hooks, a partially structured toe, and the whole thing is standing on the Ridgeway outsole & heel combo. One of our favorite outsoles, the Ridgeway has great comfort, traction, and durability, all while keeping a sleek, low-profile.
Take one size smaller than your Brannock size. If you have wide feet, take 1/2 size smaller than Brannock.
- Used Cuoio calfskin upper
- 2030 last
- 4 antique brass eyelets with 3 speed hooks
- Perforated cap toe
- Brown edge stain
- Partially structured toe
- Ridegeway outsole and heel
- Includes both flat waxed and rawhide laces
- Take one size smaller than your Brannock size
- Stitchdown construction
- Made in Victoria, BC, Canada
We reference Brannock sizing for our footwear. The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the world's footwear industry. Most better quality footwear stores will have one.
Choose 1 size smaller than your Brannock device size.
Choose 0.5 size smaller than your Red Wing Iron Ranger or Alden Barrie last size.
Choose the same size as your Viberg 2030 last size.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.