These are built on the rare and robust 310 last. This last is chunky with a sprung toe, raised heel, and a generous fit. The raised heel in combination with the toe helps to create a natural "rocking" motion as you walk, keeping them comfortable even during extended wear.
The Rowdy Dachshund leather is actually made from cowhide, so dog lovers need not worry. This rich brown tea-core cowhide has a remarkable amount of variation and a subtle texture throughout, as well as a pronounced pull-up effect that's immediately visible in the paneling of each boot. It's thick, but not stiff, and will easily mold to the shape of your foot with wear - breaking in quickly to a sturdy and remarkably comfortable fit.
This leather is also known for the pronounced pull-up effect it has, darker areas of the leather will take on a lighter tone and new texture when stretched or put under tension, making each boot highly dynamic, even as they're being worn. The trims bring it all together: 7 antique brass eyelets, a robust structured toe, and a dainite heel and outsole combo.
Take one size smaller than your Brannock size. If you have wide feet, take 1/2 size smaller than Brannock.
- Horween Rowdy Dachshund cowhide
- 0% dog
- Dainite sole & heel
- Woodsman heel
- Tonal stitching
- Pronounced pull-up
- Structured toe
- Dark brown midsole stain
- 7 brass eyelets
- Choose one size smaller than your Brannock size
- Includes both flat waxed and rawhide laces in brown
- Stitchdown construction
- Made in Victoria, BC, Canada
We reference Brannock sizing for our footwear. The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the world's footwear industry. Most better quality footwear stores will have one.
Built on the Viberg 310 Last
Choose 1 size smaller than your Brannock device size.
Choose 0.5 size smaller than your Red Wing Iron Ranger or Alden Barrie last size.
Choose the same size as your Viberg 2030 last size.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.