These are built on the rare and robust 310 last. This last is chunky with a sprung toe, raised heel, and a generous fit. The raised heel in combination with the toe helps to create a natural "rocking" motion as you walk, keeping them comfortable even during extended wear.
Horween's Dublin English Tan comes from the same "family" of leathers as their Essex and Derby leathers. All three are full grain cowhides, tanned in the same veg-tan blend as Horween's famous Shell Cordovan leathers, and then treated with a mixture of fats, waxes, and oils to hydrate the leather. Dublin leathers are then infused with a wax and heat-treated, resulting in a more sturdy and rigid leather right out the gate.
The English Tan is a warm brown colorway with a gentle shine, subtle grain texture, and an attractive amount of pull-up. The leather breaks in quickly, taking the shape of your foot and relaxing where needed. Over time, the leather will darken in areas not under tension (which will show the most variation, courtesy of the pull-up), but will always take to an easy shine with some neutral wax and a soft brush.
The trims bring it all together: 7 antique brass eyelets, a robust structured toe, and the sleek & widely beloved Dainite sole & heel combo, for an optimal balance of sleekness and traction.
Take one size smaller than your Brannock size. If you have wide feet, take 1/2 size smaller than Brannock.
Dublin English Tan cowhide upper
- 7 antique brass eyelets
- Structured toe
- Antique midsole edges
- Dainite sole and heel
- Choose one size smaller than your Brannock size
- Stitchdown construction
- Made in Victoria, BC, Canada
We reference Brannock sizing for our footwear. The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the world's footwear industry. Most better quality footwear stores will have one.
Choose one size smaller than your Brannock size.
If you have wide feet, take 1/2 size smaller than Brannock.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.