The stitchdown Service Boot was the very first boot made by Viberg, and remains their top-seller to this day. Stitchdown construction makes for a bombproof boot that can handle as many resoles as you want to throw at it. Even if you somehow wear through the outsole, it'll still hold together.
We are introducing the 2045 Flat Toe last from Viberg for this boot - a variant of the 2045 with no toe bump, and a partially structured toe that will collapse over time. It is very close to a classic Munson last, well known for being one of the most comfortable and forgiving lasts of all time.
We used the reverse size of Horween's Charcoal Chamois to provide an easy-to-care for boot that'll wear in beautifully. 7 gunmetal eyelets take care of lacing duty; and it all sits on the Vibram 430 mini-lug sole and heel.
- Horween Charcoal Reverse Chamois
- Service boot
- New 2045 Flat Toe last
- 7 gunmetal brass eyelets
- Stitchdown construction
- Partially unstructured toe
- Antique midsole edges
- Leather pull
- Vibram 430 mini-lug sole and heel
- Kip lining
- Take one size smaller than your Brannock size
- Made in Victoria, BC, Canada
Take one size smaller than your Brannock size, or the same size as your Viberg 2030 last size.
If you have wide feet, take 1/2 size smaller than Brannock.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.