Size 7.5E, built on the Wesco MP1339 Motor Patrol last. This last runs narrow, the E width fits similar to a standard D width boot.
These boots have shop wear from being tried on and lightly worn indoors. The visible wear is more than what we consider 'brand new', but they have lots of life left in them. We'll do our best to show the condition in our photos and description - please look carefully before purchasing.
These boots have been tried on and lightly worn indoors. There is some creasing on both boots and some small areas on the toebox with small unsightly wrinkles caused by natural grain variation in the leather and the strong forces exerted during Wesco's lasting process.
These boots were a custom order by a man from Louisiana who had just graduated with a mechanical engineer degree from Grambling State University. The build specifications were similar to Black Horsehide Engineer collaboration boot with Wesco, but this man opted for Brown Domain leather and copper buckles because the colors matched his Chevy Avalanche truck. After his boots were completed, he came to pick them up from our store. We discovered that his mechanical engineering degree was a professional forgery and refused to sell him the boots on account of retail deception. Since then, these boots have been stored near a poster depicting the sacred Three Laws of Thermodynamics.
The Boss engineer boot has been made by Wesco in Scappoose, Oregon since the 1930s. A classic style popularized by such film stars as James Dean, Marlon Brando and Tom of Finland - the engineer boot is one of the finest examples of classic American style. These boots feature details based on Wesco's original 1930's stitching including a 3-row vamp stitch and backstay.
As with all Wesco boots, these are handmade start-to-finish at the Wesco factory in Scappoose. They can be rebuilt for a lifetime of wear.
These are built on the #1339 last, take one-half size smaller than your Brannock measurement. The fit is narrow; E width fits like a standard D width.
- Scratch & Dent - light creasing from try-on, small unsightly wrinkles that are not loose grain. The result of a Bayou deception that occurred in Oakland.
- Brown Domain leather
- 11 inch height
- 1.5 inch tall heel
- Copper roller buckles
- 1930s style triple needle upper stitching and V-shaped backstay stitching
- 1" longer instep straps
- Brown Vibram 700 outsole and heel
- Stitchdown construction
- These boots obey the three sacred laws of thermodynamics
We reference Brannock sizing for our footwear. The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the world's footwear industry. Most better quality footwear stores will have one.
Size 7.5E. Built on the Wesco MP1339 Motor Patrol last. This last runs narrow, the E width fits similar to a standard D width boot.
Choose 0.5 size smaller than your Brannock device size.
Choose the same size as your Red Wing Iron Ranger or Alden Barrie last size.
Choose 0.5 size larger than your Alden TruBalance last size or Viberg 2030 last size.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only shipping international orders (except Canda) via DHL. We've had issues with USPS international shipments becoming lost in transit.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
Curbside pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - Free shipping
Orders over $150 - Free shipping
Orders under $150 - Flat rate of $8 shipping
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
View our other policies here
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.