This is a pre-order item.
*We've received our restock of Olive Waxed Flesh leather and are now accepting pre-orders*
Pre-order for delivery in 16 - 18 weeks after your deposit is placed - view terms and conditions here.
The latest edition in our running line of Wesco Engineer boots comes in unlined Horween olive waxed flesh leather, which starts out a deep, dark almost black green color and fades to an avocado flesh in high wear areas. The tan cowhide lining pictured is available for an additional charge.
The template is early engineer boots, with a nod to the Japanese "Narrow" model, built on Wesco's Motor Patrol last. We left the edges of the leather natural, with black topstitching. We used our custom die in order to have a truly vintage accurate pointed instep strap.
The outsole stitching is undyed white, and the midsole edges are left natural, all sitting on the Vibram 705 outsole. To stay true to our inspiration for the boot, we used the MP1339 last, aka the "narrow" last.
These boots fit narrow; E width fits like a standard D width. Choose your normal Wesco Boss size or Red Wing Iron Ranger size. Other widths and sizes available, please contact us before ordering.
We originally made these up with a double leather midsole, which gives them a rugged stance, but makes for a very stiff boot. Please not that the current model has a single leather midsole. If you would prefer a double leather midsole, please let us know after you order.
- 11" height from top of shaft to top of heel
- Stitchdown construction - fully rebuildable
- Single leather midsoles
- Brown Vibram 705 sole with half-slip
- Triple needle stitching on upper, vee backstay stitching
- Nickel roller buckles
- Instep and top strap ends cut with custom die
- Unlined (lining available for an additional charge)
- Choose your normal Wesco Boss size or Red Wing Iron Ranger size.
- Pre-order terms here
Please note some of our shipping rates have changed.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - Free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
Our return policies are different during our November promotion - view the terms and conditions here.
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.