We took our top selling Wesco collaborations - the Axe Breaker lace-up boot, and the Quick Striker engineer boot - and combined them into a greatest hits album that you won't find in the cut-out bin.
We chose the 91W Western last for this boot - it has very accommodating fit throughout the heel, waist and forefoot, with a strong taper in the toebox for a sleek look.
For the upper leather, we used the same Horween Olive Waxed Flesh leather from the Quick Striker, well known for having an incredible evolution from near-black to avocado green with time and wear. Waxed flesh leather requires minimal maintenance, only needing an occasional conditioning every 6 months to 1 year.
There are 4 antique brass eyelets, followed by 2 antique brass speedhooks, and one more set of eyelets for secure lacing over the gusseted tongue.
As always, these are made in the USA, at Wesco's family-owned factory in Scappoose, Oregon.
- Horween Olive Waxed Flesh leather
- 91W Morrison Last
- Leather ages to avocado green color in high wear areas
- 7" height
- Unstructured toebox
- Vibram 700/705 sole and heel
- 5 antique brass eyelets and two brass speed hooks
- Stitchdown construction - single row of outsole stitching
- Fully rebuildable and resoleable
- Includes two sets of laces - rawhide leather and yellow/brown taslan
- Wesco 100 Year stamp on ankle
- Made in Scappose, Oregon USA
We reference Brannock sizing for our footwear. The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the world's footwear industry. Most better quality footwear stores will have one.
Don't see your size listed? We offer custom and other sizes. Contact us for more info.
Choose 0.5 size smaller than your Brannock device size.
Choose the same size as your Red Wing Iron Ranger or Alden Barrie last size.
Choose 0.5 size bigger than your Viberg 2030 last size.
If your feet run wider than D width, choose a half size larger than our recommendation above.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only shipping international orders (except Canda) via DHL. We've had issues with USPS international shipments becoming lost in transit.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
View our other policies here
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.