Ryo and Hiro Ooe, husband and wife, make garments in a small Japanese town just outside of Nagoya using a collection of rare vintage sewing machines. Ryo is the patternmaker and cutter, Hiro does the sewing. Their dedication, focus and level of detail is superlative. The waistband label sums up the soul of what they do: "We wish to express our gratitude to all people involved in this work."
The production is very limited by nature, and they have developed an international cult following over the years. When you hold a pair of Ooe Yofukuten jeans, it may take a moment to notice the subtle details. The fabric is just like a pair of vintage Levi’s, the needlework is flawless, and the buttonholes absolute perfection - each a mark of the craft of Ryo and Hiro.
The OA02 cut is by far their most popular at our shop, and for good reason. The fit is near magical, and works on almost every body type. It's no surprise that everyone on our team has at least one pair in their rotation.
This edition is in their custom XX3 fabric, which we know to break in to a soft hand with gentle fades from experience with the last few releases. These have S&S Santa Fe rivets, along with a special back patch just for our Santa Fe location.
These are an unsanforized denim that has been washed once to account for initial shrinkage. In our experience, these jeans can potentially shrink further in the next 1-2 washes. Consult our size chart and remember that all measurements are approximate as not all jeans will shrink the same during the washing process.
- XX3 denim custom produced for Ooe Yofukuten
- 13.5oz unsanforized selvedge denim
- 100% cotton thread
- Custom Santa Fe leather patch and rivets
- Extra-deep front pockets
- Extra-long 40" (pre-soak) inseam
- Hidden rivets on the back pockets
- Iron top and fly buttons
- Runs small, check size chart
- Wash cold, hang dry
- One wash
- Made in Japan by 2 sets of hands
See how we measure - click here.
Tapered Fit - (One wash) Unsanforized denim and Japanese sizing. Please read these size charts carefully and email us if you are unsure.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
Extended Winter Return Policy
Orders made between December 5 to December 25 can be returned until January 10, 2021
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.