An entirely new style from our friends at Mister Freedom, the Roadeo (that's "Road-ayo", not "rodeo") jacket is inspired by vintage NASCAR and racing jackets from the '70s and '80s. Easy to wear over whatever you feel like thanks to its relaxed, square shaped body and raglan sleeves, the quilted body is lightweight and brilliantly warm when fully zipped and snapped closed.
The body is made from two different colors of lightweight nylon, milled entirely in Japan, with an entirely synthetic mid fill, just like the original racing jackets that inspired it. The collar is trimmed with a brown corduroy, for extra comfort and stability, while the cuffs feature knit wool ribbing for maximum insulation.
Everything closes up with a heavyweight Universal zipper and custom painted brass Mister Freedom snaps. For storage, the two front pockets feature top and side entrances (leading into separate and distinct compartments) giving you 4 pockets in 2, with one extra on the right sleeve.
Fits true to size. Spot clean.
- 100% nylon body
- Lightweight nylon fabric from Japan
- Synthetic fiber fill
- Quilted body
- Raglan sleeves
- Knit cuffs
- Universal zipper
- Corduroy collar lining
- Custom painted brass snaps
- Two front double pockets
- Right sleeve pocket with racing stripe detail
- Fits true to size
- Spot clean
- Custom woven labels
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size Medium
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Fits true to size. Spot clean.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.