These aren't quite a true slim-straight jean, but the Rios fills that spot in our closet perfectly, with just a touch of taper below the knee. It features all the usual Freenote thoughtful construction details - the two piece waistband, flat-felled seams, and custom hardware.
Sewn up in an 11oz natural selvedge denim from Yoshiwa Mills in Japan, these land in the perfect sweet spot for us of "white pants that aren't technically white because they're cream/ecru/natural" Wear them carefully and keep them fresh or beat them up and let them tell your story. I'm wearing a pair right now while I drink this very full cup of coffee and eat this hot dog that I've covered in mustard and ketchup.
True to size. Will shrink with a cold wash, then stretch back to shape.
- 100% cotton
- 11oz natural selvedge denim from Yoshiwa Mills in Japan
- 1/8" double needle stitching accents
- Custom rivets and button tacks
- Double flat-felled seams
- Custom leather patch
- Custom labels
- True to size
- Made in USA
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.