Heavily tailored and with extra menace, the Replicant Western shirt from Nine Lives goes well beyond anything you’ve ever seen. Raglan shoulders slim up the silhouette even further, while the traditional smile-shaped welted pockets on the chest keep it Old West. Custom snaps from YKK close it all up - and there’s a hidden snap on the shaped cuff placket as well.
Sewn up in an Japanese sulfur-dyed black selvedge, this piece is perfect for lurking around dark corners in future Los Angeles. It features a busted back seam with exposed selvedge that will develop traintracking like the outseam on your favorite jeans.
Runs small, you may want to size up two sizes. No shrink with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 100% cotton sulfur-dyed black Japanese selvedge denim
- Busted back selvedge seam
- Custom YKK snaps
- Articulated raglan shoulders
- ”Smile” welted pockets
- Hidden snap sleeve placket
- Runs very small - you may want to go up two sizes
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.